Australian online compliance training
Deliver, track and report compliance training with ease. Our interactive online training packages transform compliance from a monotonous task into engaging learning.
- A vast library of ready-made training
- Approved by leading Australian law firms
- Easily create company specific topics
- Fully traceable with click button reporting
- Pay only for actual usage
- Anti-bullying and anti-harassment for employees and workers
- Equal employment opportunity for employees
- Safety for children and vulnerable people
- Sexual harassment awareness
- Alcohol and drugs in the workplace
- Contractor induction
- Driver safety
- Duty of care for employees
- Incident investigation
- Injury management for employees
- Managing slip and trip hazards
- Manual handling safety
- Mental health awareness for employees
- Office and workspace ergonomics
- Risk management for workers
- Warden Training 1: Emergency preparation
- Warden Training 2: Emergency response
- Working at heights
- Working in confined spaces
- Workplace health and safety fundamentals
- Anti-money laundering
- Fraud and corruption awareness
- Information Security: Employee awareness
- Information Security: Phishing awareness
- Information Security: Social Media
- Privacy in the workplace
- Anti-bullying and anti-harassment for managers
- Dealing with workplace conflict
- Equal employment opportunity for managers
- Injury management for managers
- Managing staff underperformance
- Managing workplace flexibility
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Recognising misconduct, poor performance and absenteeism
- Risk management for managers
The highest quality content library. Reviewed and approved by a leader Australian law firm every 12 months.
A intuitive modern interface of easily consumable (3-10 minute) modules, drastically increasing engagement.
Built in assessments (with automated retakes) to ensure understanding and compliance with required content.
The ability to create custom topics to provide company specific compliance training.
A portal that is consistent with your branding making our training packages look like part of your training suite.
Leverage videos, quizzes and social sharing to shift compliance training from passive attendance to active learning.
Completion certifications and automatically tracked professional development hours.
Due date management and powerful notifications remove administrative load and keep compliance front of mind.
User activity is fully traceable and progress reports can be generated with the click of a button.
Live chat support based in Australia. Easy implementation, free initial training and no set-up fees.
The ultimate compliance solution
When you add our Compliance library to your Tribal Habits subscription you have a rapid but powerful way to create customised compliance and induction outcomes. Add content from your organisation and all in your own branding.
Add your policies or processes to our Compliance topics, or unlock our topics to edit to your needs.
Create your own customised induction topics and combine with our Compliance library.
Australian Certified Compliance Training
Tribal Habits Compliance topics are designed by online learning experts using all the power of Tribal Habits’ Creator engine. Topics are then reviewed by relevant subject matter experts, including leading Australian law firm McCullough Robertson.