Discrimination awareness in Queensland (Group)
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland. This module is for group enrolments (2-100). There are also options to host in your LMS via SCORM.
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland.
This package is for group enrolments only (ordering 2-100 enrolments for 2-100 people). After purchase, you can email a spreadsheet of your group enrolment information and your order will be processed the next business day.
If you need to purchase an individual enrolment for yourself, with instant access to your training, please click here to use the individual enrolment package instead.
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland. Content includes:
- types of discrimination, where and how it can occur
- sexual harassment
- vilification and victimisation
- unlawful requests for information
- dealing with discrimination
This module includes interactive activities, case studies and assessment questions to confirm participant understanding. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
Please only purchase the required number of immediate enrolments. Please avoid purchasing ‘enrolments for the future’ or ‘credits’. Please just purchase the required enrolments now and then return and purchase more enrolments as needed in the future.
- After purchase, you will receive instructions on how to email a spreadsheet with your learner information.
- Your group of learners will then be enrolled within the next business day (often much sooner).
- Your learners will have 365 days access to the training and will then be deactivated (and unable to log in again).
If you have questions about IT requirements, enrolment processes or training completion, please visit our Online Store FAQs.
Orders for up to 100 users made through this store will be hosted in the QHRC training portal (see below for enrolment information).
- If your organisation has an existing LMS on which you would like to host QHRC training, a SCORM 1.2 link can be provided for self-hosting in your LMS. You can then manage your own enrolments and reporting.
- If your organisation does not have an existing learning platform, Tribal Habits can provide a free branded, private and secure platform for orders of 30 users or more. You can then manage your own enrolments and reporting for this (and other) training.
- If you require an order larger than 100 users, the QHRC training team can provide details on group subscription rates (discounts available for orders >1000 enrolments) and options to monitor and report on your group’s training. Please contact the QHRC training team on 1300 130 670 or [email protected] to discuss these options.
Yes, on completion including passing online assessment
Desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile (widescreen)
Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari are supported (typically versions from 2019 onwards). IE11 is not supported
Yes, graded online assessment with random question pool, random question order and tracked retakes
Created by Queensland Human Rights Commission
Enrol in QHRC portal, host in a free online training platform for organisations with 30 employees or more or host in your own LMS (SCORM 1.2 link)
Yes, meets WACG 2.1 guidelines at a Level AA standard