Introduction to the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019 (Group)
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. This module is for group enrolments (2-100).
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. This module is free – simply add to your basket and complete the checkout process. You will not be asked for any payment details.
This package is for group enrolments only (ordering 2-100 enrolments for 2-100 people). After purchase, you can email a spreadsheet of your group enrolment information and your order will be processed the next business day.
If you need to purchase an individual enrolment for yourself, with instant access to your training, please click here to use the individual enrolment package instead.
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. Content includes:
- what are human rights?
- a brief history of human rights and how they are protected in Queensland
- responsibilities of public entities, courts, tribunals and Parliament
- human rights complaints processes
This module includes interactive activities. There is no mandatory assessment for this module. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
Please only purchase the required number of immediate enrolments. Please avoid purchasing ‘enrolments for the future’ or ‘credits’. Please just purchase the required enrolments now and then return and purchase more enrolments as needed in the future.
- After purchase, you will receive instructions on how to email a spreadsheet with your learner information.
- Your group of learners will then be enrolled within the next business day (often much sooner).
- Your learners will have 365 days access to the training and will then be deactivated (and unable to log in again).
If you have questions about IT requirements, enrolment processes or training completion, please visit our Online Store FAQs.
Orders for up to 100 users made through this store will be hosted in the QHRC training portal (see below for enrolment information).
- If your organisation does not have an existing learning platform, Tribal Habits can provide a free branded, private and secure platform for orders of 30 users or more. You can then manage your own enrolments and reporting for this (and other) training.
- If you require an order larger than 100 users, the QHRC training team can provide details on group subscription rates and options to monitor and report on your group’s training. Please contact the QHRC training team on 1300 130 670 or [email protected] to discuss these options.
Yes, on completion including passing online assessment
Desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile (widescreen)
Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari are supported (typically versions from 2019 onwards). IE11 is not supported
Yes, graded online assessment with random question pool, random question order and tracked retakes
Created by Queensland Human Rights Commission
Enrol in QHRC portal or host in a free online training platform for organisations with 30 employees or more.
Yes, meets WACG 2.1 guidelines at a Level AA standard