Introduction to the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019
Online training created by the Queensland Human Rights Commission, hosted in their learning portal or in a free learning portal for your organisation.
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. Purchase individual seats (receive a free online learning portal for orders above 30, if required).
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. This module is free – simply add to your basket and complete the checkout process. You will not be asked for any payment details.
You will be emailed your enrolment details within 24 business hours of purchase (often much sooner). See Enrolments below for more information.
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. Content includes:
- what are human rights?
- a brief history of human rights and how they are protected in Queensland
- responsibilities of public entities, courts, tribunals and Parliament
- human rights complaints processes
This module includes interactive activities. There is no mandatory assessment for this module. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
Orders for up to 100 users made through this store will be hosted in the QHRC training portal (see below for enrolment information).
- If your organisation does not have an existing learning platform, Tribal Habits can provide a free branded, private and secure platform for orders of 30 users or more. You can then manage your own enrolments and reporting for this (and other) training.
- If you require an order larger than 100 users, our team can provide details on group subscription rates and options to monitor and report on your group’s training.
Please contact the QHRC training team on 1300 130 670 or [email protected] to discuss these options.
- Online store orders will be processed within 24 business hours – although often sooner.
- Orders after 5:00 pm and weekend or public holiday orders will be processed the next business morning.
- Please wait 24 business hours and check your SPAM/JUNK email folders before contacting us about a ‘missing’ invitation email.
If you have questions about IT requirements, enrolment processes or training completion, please visit our Online Store FAQs.
Yes, on completion including passing online assessment
Desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile (widescreen)
Chrome, Edge, Firefox IE11 and Safari supported (typically versions from 2015 onwards)
Yes, graded online assessment with random question pool, random question order and tracked retakes
Created by Queensland Human Rights Commission
Enrol in QHRC portal or host in a free online training platform for organisations with 30 employees or more.
Yes, meets WACG 2.1 guidelines at a Level AA standard