Discrimination awareness in Queensland (Test)
Online training created by the Queensland Human Rights Commission, hosted in their learning portal, your LMS (via SCORM 1.2 link) or a free learning portal for your organisation
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland. Purchase individual seats or host in your LMS via SCORM.
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland.
You will be emailed your enrolment details within 24 business hours of purchase (often much sooner). See Enrolments below for more information.
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland. Content includes:
- types of discrimination, where and how it can occur
- sexual harassment
- vilification and victimisation
- unlawful requests for information
- dealing with discrimination
This module includes interactive activities, case studies and assessment questions to confirm participant understanding. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
Orders for up to 100 users made through this store will be hosted in the QHRC training portal (see below for enrolment information).
- If your organisation has an existing LMS on which you would like to host QHRC training, a SCORM 1.2 link can be provided for self-hosting in your LMS. You can then manage your own enrolments and reporting.
- If your organisation does not have an existing learning platform, Tribal Habits can provide a free branded, private and secure platform for orders of 30 users or more. You can then manage your own enrolments and reporting for this (and other) training.
- If you require an order larger than 100 users, our team can provide details on group subscription rates and options to monitor and report on your group’s training.
Please contact the QHRC training team on 1300 130 670 or [email protected] to discuss these options.
- Online store orders will be processed within 24 business hours – although often sooner.
- Orders after 5:00 pm and weekend orders will be processed the next business morning.
- Please wait 24 business hours and check your SPAM/JUNK email folders before contacting us about a ‘missing’ invitation email.
If you have questions about IT requirements, enrolment processes or training completion, please visit our Online Store FAQs.
Yes, on completion including passing online assessment
Desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile (widescreen)
Chrome, Edge, Firefox IE11 and Safari supported (typically versions from 2015 onwards)
Yes, graded online assessment with random question pool, random question order and tracked retakes
Created by Queensland Human Rights Commission
Enrol in QHRC portal, host in a free online training platform for organisations with 30 employees or more or host in your own LMS (SCORM 1.2 link)
Yes, meets WACG 2.1 guidelines at a Level AA standard